82 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
The Age Management Medicine Group Certification Program includes live didactic lectures, case studies, self-study, and a comprehensive exam. The prgram focuses on these crucial areas:
- Patient evaluation protocols—including laboratory testing, physical/performance evaluations
- Hormone optimization/therapies—including thyroid, estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA, DHT, pregnenolone, human growth hormone, IGF-1, HCG, insulin, cortisol, 25-hydroxyvitamin D
- Nutritional supplementation
- Stress-response management
- Preventive medicine protocols—including early detection and prevention of age-related disorders, such as cardiac disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, hyperlipidemia, etc.
- Ethical/legal issues/guidelines
- Precision Medicine: Emerging therapies—e.g. the use of autologous stem cells and emerging diagnostics (such as genetic screening and telomerase)
- Additional content as it relates to Age Management Medicine
82 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits — by participating in the AMMG Certification Program you will be eligible to earn 82 AMA PRA Credits. To receive those credits, you must complete all participation requirements as outlined.