A focus on health, not disease
Age Management Medicine is a profound, meaningful, proven medical approach that’s setting the standard for 21st-century healthcare in all medical disciplines. It’s a progressive, preventative, proactive specialty focused on health, not disease. Age management medicine delivers measurable, life-changing patient outcomes — optimizing health and delaying or removing degenerative aging — using precision medicine, breakthrough technologies, evidence-based/customized modalities, and solid science.
Go further, deeper, higher than conventional care. Age management medicine is about finding real answers and the right science-based, proactive protocols to maximize health. Results from extensive health, cognitive, and lifestyle evaluations, as well as advanced diagnostics, help age-management physicians strategize and customize health-transforming programs that work synergistically — incorporating smart nutrition, hormone balancing, exercise, nutraceuticals, stress management, cognitive health, lifestyle changes, and emerging sciences, such as genomics, regenerative, and telomere.
Change begins here
Get the take-away tools you need to immediately add age-management protocols to your existing practice—and learn how to become certified in this rewarding medical specialty. Age Management Medicine Group’s conferences guide you through the clinical applications and take you to the forefront of the latest innovations, research, and protocols.
CONTACT: Age Management Medicine Group [AMMG]
82 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
The Age Management Medicine Group Certification Program includes live didactic lectures, case studies, self-study, and a comprehensive exam. The prgram focuses on these crucial areas:
- Patient evaluation protocols—including laboratory testing, physical/performance evaluations
- Hormone optimization/therapies—including thyroid, estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA, DHT, pregnenolone, human growth hormone, IGF-1, HCG, insulin, cortisol, 25-hydroxyvitamin D
- Nutritional supplementation
- Stress-response management
- Preventive medicine protocols—including early detection and prevention of age-related disorders, such as cardiac disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, hyperlipidemia, etc.
- Ethical/legal issues/guidelines
- Precision Medicine: Emerging therapies—e.g. the use of autologous stem cells and emerging diagnostics (such as genetic screening and telomerase)
- Additional content as it relates to Age Management Medicine
82 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits — by participating in the AMMG Certification Program you will be eligible to earn 82 AMA PRA Credits. To receive those credits, you must complete all participation requirements as outlined.
MORE INFO: AMMG or email
Dallas TX :: Nov 5-8, 2020
Make plans to attend AMMG’s comprehensive 29th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine CME Conference. The exciting agenda will present clinically focused sessions, feature interactive panel discussions with experts to introduce and update physicians on the latest science-based clinical information, emerging modalities and advanced techniques needed to implement age management medicine in a new or existing practice.
CONFERENCE INFO: AMMG